Perfectly centered between the thriving metropolises of Seattle and Bellevue and the fertile farmlands of Eastern Washington lies the Cascade Mountain Range – home to world-class recreation and Sun Country Golf Course and Estates. Boasting more than 300 days a sunshine a year, visitors and residents alike enjoy this renowned golf course from April 15th to October 15th alongside the picturesque Yakima River with inspiring mountain and valley views. The upper Kittitas County region is a popular year round destination for golf, hiking, fishing, skiing, snowmobiling and tobogganing and is perhaps best known for the Suncadia Resort, which is located just 5 miles or 10 minutes by car from Sun Country Golf Course and Estates. Suncadia is 6,300 acre, $1 billion project that features a mountain lodge with convention center facilities, village center with restaurants and shops, a mountain springs themed spa, a sports center with indoor and outdoor swimming pools, an outdoor venue amphitheater/lake with winter ice skating, trails and recreational areas, 3500 residential units, and three golf courses. While both golf, lifestyle and residential opportunities exist at Suncadia they are typically twice the price as Sun Country Golf Course and Estates.
841 St Andrews Drive
Cle Elum, WA 98922
- Located within 1 hr and 15 minutes of Bellevue. 1 hr and 30 minutes from most of Western Washington.
- The closest recreation golf developments on the east side of Snoqualmie Pass.
- Fabulous Alpine setting with views to both the East Valley as well as to the West looking at the Cascades.
- Sun Country is located along the Yakima River, one of the state’s premium fly fishing rivers.
- Winter recreation includes easy access to snowmobiling, cross country skiing, and sledding.